The Good, The Bad and the Maybe is the third episode of the first season of Double-Oh Schnozmo! (TV series).
Dr. Maybe starts doing good deeds to everyone in Fairy World. Schnozmo thinks it may be one of Maybe's tricks and tries to tell the truth to the other agents and his boss, but they don't believe him. He tries to prove everyone wrong by ruining his nemesis' good deeds, but this only results in the people criticizing him.
- Dana Carvey as Schnozmo
- Billy West as Martino
- Kerri-Kenney Silver as Nash
- Daran Norris as Jorgen von Strangle
- Carlos Alazraqui as Dr. Maybe
- Jeanette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Dan Castelleneta, Chris Parnell and Jeff Bennett as background citizens
- The plot of this episode is similar to The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius episode The Egg-pire Strikes Back and T.U.F.F. Puppy episode Mall Rat, where the villain fakes his/their reform and the protagonist thinks they are tricking everyone and he/she tries to tell the truth to his/her friends but they don't believe him/her.
- Just like the previous episode, the episode's title is a reference to the 1966 film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.